20 March 2009

about me

For creation of this blog I was inspired by a memory from my student period living in a hostel. When I got up in the morning, my neighbors, from the room, waiting stories eagerly, that I dreamed last night. Dreams always were unusual, such even if you want - cannot be invented:) And still I see them so much.

I have another rare feature that in fact creates me some difficulties in life, and it is also connected with sleep. During the day, I have repeatedly occurs spontaneous and uncontrolled falling asleep. I cannot manage this process. Until that if at this moment, I will be going by bus standing and holding by handrail, I will fall asleep standing up right there:) Or even on the go. You understand, what it entails consequences. For example, driving my car and feel an impending state, I immediately parked wherever, to sleep in the car 15-30 minutes.

The work in social life is almost closed issue for me. But although, I must confess that my views on life do not agree with conventions and games of society. So I'm voluntarily left the job in corporation 1.5 years ago and since then the desire to return has not yet occurred:)

No comments:

Post a Comment