28 March 2009

after the flight

*****
I saw amazing dream! I was on the top of a huge mountain with many ledges. I and few people hold by hands for them, each at his own. Suddenly ledge gradually slipping out from the hands, like sand. I roll down the hill next to the lower projection. Clinging to it, but it disappears again. So many times it was. I understand that in any case doomed to fall. Turn to see, where to fall, but there is only bottomless abyss! Just do not see the bottom, like eternity! Some people have already fallen with terrible cries. Unbelievable fear and destiny! I see the latest projection, which disappears under my hand and I fall back down flat! So hard and powerful fall on the back! The feeling is so strong! The first fraction of a second are million thoughts in my head. I have mercy with fear, imagining how my body is broken into pieces... But it takes a moment. Then I think, in fact, it’s first and only flight in my life! Enjoy them fully! Feel a bird! That's all! Instantly absolutely different sensations in the body, like I let it go. I feel the state of total weightlessness. I soaring like a cloud or feather. Power complete euphoria! Such incredible pleasant feelings.

P.S.
Would be advised to go through all this:)


And after that... I did not break! I find myself in a corridor, the walls of which hung a lot of info boards. Each board with some kind of topic - such a space of options to choose from. You can select any! For example, one of them for that, who wants to be an artist and here everything that you need to do: school, teachers, paper, pencils, canvases, paint - everything is available, including time and place where to live and work. And even options to realize your creativity with art galleries, shops and exhibitions:) At another board are all for a designer. And so on. Available everything, what you want. Just make your choice. I woke up with a great mood, light and renewed. I like a born again.

So unpredictable dream!


xLDen>ru GoogleC
такое пространство вариантов на выбор

No comments:

Post a Comment