26 March 2009

my past life

*****

This dream I had a half years ago. In my dream I was clear that this is one of my past lives. Times were approximately 19 century. I was there incredibly graceful and beauty in a gentle pink dress, tied to the breasts. Magnificent view, graceful long neck and light skin. All shows – aristocrat of blue bloods. And the same beautiful soul - gentle, vulnerable, bright and clean. I was walking on the huge vast castle and my pink dress gently winds behind me. I come into the rooms one after another. In one of them similar events to the fairy tale Cinderella. There are women, girls and men of one family at the room, and they are very evil to me. I feel like an alien there, but for some reason must to live there. I am friendly with them, but they just had a gall to anger and hatred. I get out of this room and go to another. There I saw my baby child boy, so smiling and radiant. He is with baby sitter there. A room designed especially for him with all children's toys and things. All looks very nice. We play and laughing together. He was happy to see me.

After that I am going to the sea and I walked barefoot on the water. I really yearn for a husband, I love him so strong. It seems, he was in the distant voyage. And probably this is his house and his relatives. I am looking at the sea to far and a desire to drown arises of despair and anguish. But realize it or not, I do not know. I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment