25 March 2009

Kamadeva

*****
I saw the dream, where I traveling with my friends on island somewhere in the Mediterranean Sea. We get to some place like ancient city. There a lot of multi-level stone waterfalls and shallow pools. The water is crystal clear everywhere. Somewhere are ancient stone statues various sizes and shapes halfway in the water. Sun is shining, sky is bright, silence and grace around. We swim there in natural pools. Far away I see in one of the pools a large stone Goddess statue. I found that my friends came here special to see the Goddess. They said that if you ask her, she presented the most beautiful love to you, which you can only dream of. My friends went to statue, but I continueв my swimming, watching from afar. And suddenly I decide to ask the Goddess about gift of love. Why not, if I am here? I was reaching there through many stage, but I did it! The Goddess was in a huge bucket of water and I go into the water. In my hand a rosary of onyx, I wash them in the water. But feel some discomfort of my entrance without invitation. I do not even hope on something, but suddenly it comes alive and starts talking to me. She is very beautiful friendly, takes my beads and demonstrates how to wash them properly. Then she shows me some kind of plate, turns it to me and ask: “Can you read?” It was in black Agate stone posted: KAMADEVA. After it Goddess becomes a stone sculpture again.
Very strange dream!


No comments:

Post a Comment