25 March 2009

amethyst mountain


*****

I have dreamed that I traveling in Kazakhstan. There have already built a new huge subway. And suddenly, I found myself near deposit of amethyst stone. It was a whole mountain of violet crystals on the street, shining very bright. Indescribable beauty! I’m walking on the mountain and want to take a piece of stone, but there are guards everywhere which strictly watching all around. It was impossible to take any piece. Then I found an excavation, where selling all kinds of amethyst samples that producing there. These stones are various sizes, colors, views, final faceted or unrefined. There are all sorts amethyst products: rings, pendants, jewelry, beads, bracelets etc. Everything there is so much expensive, highest prices. I was very outraged and angry of it! These all, what they sell are gifts of nature, our Mother Earth, eventually. This is the common heritage of mankind! Why are these people profit that belongs to everyone, just because of deposit is located on their territory?!
Such expressive thoughts I had in this short dream:)

No comments:

Post a Comment