24 March 2009

three floors of happiness


Preface:
In this dream will meet two characters: Boroda and Papa. They are well known as simoronists - Gurangov and Dolohov. Who does not know, Simoron is a school of wizards. They wrote not one book on this topic. They constantly hold festivals of yoga and Wizards Dancing, one of which I have visited, from what got fun:) Such funny guys. This dream I saw approximately one year after the festival, and exactly one week before they were to come with festival to our city, which I very much wanted to go, but have no possibility for that moment. Therefore, this dream seems very strange for me.

*****

I see the dream, where in front of the house people gathered. It was a house which I lived in childhood. There is a beautiful yard with fresh trees and bushes, and a little cloudy. I am staying there with wizards Boroda and Papa, watching people, somewhat ironically, because people there so much serious without reason. We stand in silence and I’m looking into eyes of wizards. From this moment starts some kind of powerful psychedelic action. I understand that they are people of other planet or even dimension. I feel no earthly substance under me, turn my head around and all smoothly and quietly turns into another... The same trees are turned into trees some extraordinary beauty... The same grass under my feet transforms into something unusual, like in Paradise. No words to spell. Birds from ordinary sparrows become paradise kolibri:) All around filled bright colors, heady fragrances and beautiful sounds. I am slowly thinking if it’s a heaven it probably should be such. And the more I looked at this beauty, so even more incredible it becomes. At a moment I feel it could break me with delight, so sweet feelings in heart... It corresponds sensations of very bright orgasm when everything overwhelms you, that inadvertently starts crying of happiness. I begin to cry and look into surprised eyes of Boroda. He embraced me and said: “Good, baby. But it’s only beginning. Do you want more?” Of course my answer Yes!


After my positive answer we are in the cab of rising elevator. The door is open and for surprisingly there are such drab, dirty, very terribly unpleasant sight. I interrogative look at them! And Boroda says: “This is happiness too!”

We rising upward and all became unbearably terribly at the cabin, blowing from every quarter, cold wind and rain everywhere. Cab is scratching, it seems that it has collapsed now. I tolerate, but at some point cannot resist, I want run away. Then Boroda opens the door and show me…
I see something and understand that I from a minute of total happiness and can’t stray from the path and lose patience. And just when it seems that the limit now and no possibilities go forward, then it comes what are you going long and patiently.

Very powerful dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment