19 March 2009

about my blog

This blog is about my dreams which could be usual and extremely incomprehensible, also conscious and unconscious dreams. I see them a lot, really a lot. Therefore, I would like to share with you my discoveries and thoughts on this topic.



Today's post I will begin with a story about myself. I am a dreamer and I believe in miracles, because miracles everywhere. And if you are open to them, they always will be happen in your life. I love to watch my dreams, colorful, bright, with the smells, tastes and non-transferable subtlest feelings, which may even be brighter than in reality.

I will hold you in my world of fantasies and dreams, where is no place ordinariness and simplicity. Stories about my dreams sometimes could be incomprehensible, because I want to be extremely frank with you. Maybe this will help you and me to understand something for each self. I’ll be grateful you for leaving comments and then we’ll sharing the journey into mystery unknown.

Not so long ago I began to watch conscious dreams and just recently experienced this truly inexpressible feeling when you can say that of your dream quality of life in reality changes. I hope to find here like-minded persons and friends.

Wish you love and beautiful dreams...
Sincerely, your Helen:)



No comments:

Post a Comment