29 March 2009

church rite


*****


This dream was 9 months. I was together with someone walking past the beautiful ancient church in European beautiful city. In front of it were a crowd of people waiting for the start of some action. Someone coming to me and said: “You need ascension urgently!” Then we climb the ladder, located directly to the church, as firefighters have. Go up very high, try not to look down and terribly afraid of. After rising I find myself crucified on the cross. Suddenly my cross with me begins slowly turns until hanging upside down the head. The height is mad and it’s so scary! Then below I hear a nice song. After song ended someone turns me backward and I descend the stairs down. Crowd at the bottom welcomed me as a queen:)

From there I run to the railway station. Go through underground and find there malachite-pendant on a gold chain. There is Ganesha (Hindu god of wisdom or prophecy) image on it, sitting on a pyramid. There is a hole in the pyramid, which shows how the ball rolls, very beautiful ball. And on the back of pendant written: Remember the law of compensation! You must return the owner, because lose something another. Nobodies where around. So I decide to keep it.

Such a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment